How to withdraw money from Fiverr to Payoneer
Process To withdraw money from Fiverr to Payoneer
- Signup Payoneer account with this link so that you will get $25 USD
- When fiverr money is available (More then $30) you can withdraw money
- At fiverr go to earning
- Click fiverr revenue card
- You have to verify with mobile SMS
- Then you have to verify with email
- At email you will get the option to add Payoneer account
- Click I Already have Payoneer account (CLICK HERE)
- Sign in with your existing Payoneer account
- When account is linked, at Payoneer > funding sources You will see your Fiverr account is added
- Now again go to fiverr > earning > Click fiverr revenue card
- Now it will show a pop up to confirm the withdraw
- After confirm > get the money at payoneer 🙂
Payoneer is an American payment platform that permits you to receive and transfer money to people worldwide. After fixing your Payoneer account, here are few steps to urge paid on Fiverr.
There are two available options available on Fiverr that enable sellers to withdraw money from Fiverr. Sellers can either send money to their Fiverr Revenue card, which is additionally called the Payoneer Mastercard, or withdraw money on to their checking account through Payoneer.
How to withdraw money to Fiverr Revenue Card
Log in to your Fiverr account, and attend “Selling” menu then click on the earnings option on your dashboard.
Check the available balance to withdraw by clicking the earnings choice to see what proportion you’ve gotAfter clicking on the earnings, select your withdrawal options. Click on the Fiverr revenue card, enabling you to withdraw your money to your Fiverr Payoneer Card.
As soon as you are doing this, you’ll get a notification that your withdrawal process has been initiated, likewise an email notification.
Terms and conditions of the Fiverr Revenue Card²
The minimum amount of withdrawal allowed on the Fiverr Revenue Card is $30
To receive funds from the Fiverr Mastercard within two days attracts a fee of $1. While receiving funds within 2 hours attracts a $3 fee. you’ll select your options on your Payoneer dashboard.
How Fiverr Revenue Card Works
Payoneer provides its clients with a Fiverr revenue card, powered by Mastercard. The Fiverr Mastercard works sort of a debit card; it’s flexible to use and accessible for sellers to urge their money. After withdrawing money to the Fiverr revenue card, you’ll use the cardboard for online shopping or take the cash from an ATM.
Withdrawing money from Fiverr using Payoneer is instant; however, withdrawals made outside office hours may take two working days before receiving the cash in your account.